Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm Sorry, but I have a Suprise!

Okay, let me answer all the emails I have been getting about my lack of postings and health. First, I have not been posting because I have been practicing and making demo podcasts, inwhich I will try my hand at via Off the Record Blog (called, the Off The Record Podcast Show) and I will have my first one up in the very near future. Also, when there is MAJOR breaking news, I will do a "Breaking News Podcast", so basically, I am trying to turn my plain blog into a News Media Center, so please bear with me as I try to get all this set up, and any help is welcome (as well as guest podcasts! Just ask and present your podcast, and I will make my decision). As far as my health is concerned, I am fine now, although I did really almost die TWICE within the past week, so its been rough, and I thank you all for your get well wishes, I read every single one. Anyway, keep checking back for the very first Off the Record Podcast Show!

No comments: