Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Unfortunate Leave of Absence

Hello my faithful readers!  I sincerely apologize to everyone for not updating my blog, however, i have been hospital for about a week.  Just so everyone knows, my potassium levels were so low they were terrified I was going to die before they infused (via IV) me with IV potassium (I went through 16, 1000ml bags of potassium.  Anyway, thanks for you well wishes and I hope to be back blogging in full swing shortly.  If you wish to inquire further, feel free to email me a theliberalone (at) gmail (dot) com.  I sincerely love you guys and can't WAIT to be back full time, and I am sorry I couldn't update my breaking news blog from my hospital, but I promise, I will make it up to you.

Love you all sincerely,

Chris


technorati tags:, , , , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: