Saturday, January 27, 2007

Off The Record Hits YouTube

I have recently decided to compliment my blog, I will start doing regular "newscasts" on YouTube. To view my profile, click here. My ultimate goal is to start a user generated newscast with contributions from anyone who thinks they are up to par. If you would like more information on this project, or would like to be included in this project please email me using the links on the left side bar. If you are interested in becoming one of the faces of the ONLY user generated new casts on YouTube, email me (I would like you to have an audition tape with an audition for the segments you would be interested in covering, videos must be under 100 megabytes and less than 10 minutes long). Anyway, please view my web newscasts, and tell me what you think of them, and I hope to get some of you interested in to the contribution process as well. Thank you!

No comments: